The Link Between ED and Low Testosterone
Erectile dysfunction (ED) can sometimes be a symptom of low testosterone.
How many men are estimated to have low testosterone?
Signs and symptoms of low testosterone include:62
- Fatigue and loss of energy
- Decreased muscle and strength
- Increased body fat
- Loss of hair or reduced need to shave
- Decreased physical or work performance
- Hot flushes, sweats
Mental or emotional
- Feeling sad or blue
- Less motivation or drive to do things
- Less self-confidence and enthusiasm
- Poor concentration and memory
- Reduced sex drive (libido)
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
Treatment options for low testosterone62
If you are diagnosed with low testosterone, there are available treatment options you can discuss with your healthcare professional, some examples include:
- Testosterone gels
- Oral medications
Stop wondering about ED
Start by taking the quiz
Results from case studies are not necessarily predictive of results in other cases. Results in other cases may vary. All images are the property of Boston Scientific. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CAUTION: Indications, contraindications, warnings and instructions for use can be found in the product labelling supplied with each device.